Saturday 3 October 2009

Salaam and Welcome to my blog!

Bismillah hir Rahman nir Raheem.
In the Name of Allah, The Beneficient, The Merciful.

I will start with the dua that Prophet Musa made before he confronted Pharoah,

"My Lord, I ask you to expand my breast, make my task easy, undo the knot in my tongue so that my speech will become comprehensible."

I'm always reading up on Islam, finding ways to increase my Islamic knowledge and I come across so many amazing facts, quotes, words of inspiration and videos that I decided to create a blog so that I could share this wealth of beautiful knowledge with others too.

I hope you all enjoy reading my posts, and please, feel free to comment or add anything you'd like to share with others.

So, with the name of Allah, let the blogging begin... (",)

1 comment:

  1. A good idea Rubina! Welcome to the blogging world!

    You can visit me too at http://aasiyalogz.blogspot.com/

    Ciao,
    Aasiya Sidat

    ReplyDelete